IMPORTANT! Please Read:
MIDWEST DIESEL TRUCKS LLC: TERMS OF SALE
1. Deposit Policy: ALL Deposits are 100% NON-REFUNDABLE. Deposits collected on vehicles & trailers which are not sold are applied to the costs of advertising and document preparation.
2. Sales Tax: Illinois Residents are subject to 6.25% sales tax. Illinois collects sales tax for the following states: Arizona 5.6%, California 6.25%, Florida 6%, Hawaii 4%, Indiana 6.25% (RV’s & Cargo Trailers are Exempt), Massachusetts 6.25%, Michigan 6%, South Carolina 5% (up to a maximum of $300).
3. Title & Registrations Fees: Illinois Customers are required to pay all title & registration fees at time of purchase.
4. Lienholder: It is the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY of the customer to verify lienholder information is correct on the title application. Midwest Diesel Trucks LLC WILL NOT pay for a corrected title due to incorrect lienholder information or failure to place a lienholder on the title.
5. Documentary & Administrative Fees: These fees are not required by Law. Midwest Diesel Trucks LLC charges a $160 Documentary Fee, $100 administration charge, & $90 Dealer Services Fee. Trailer Sales are exempt from administrative & Dealer Service fees however are subject to the $160 Documentary Fee. These charges help cover preparing documents, processing titles, & vehicle preparation.
6. Payment Terms: Full payment is due in the form of a Cashier’s Check or Wire Transfer before the vehicle is released to buyer.
7. Out of State Customers are required to pay title & registration fees in their own state.
8. Trade-Ins: Purchaser guarantees payoff and agrees to provide a clean clear title signed over to Midwest Diesel Trucks LLC within 30 days. Purchaser guarantees trade-in is not Salvage, Rebuilt, or a "Lemmon-Law Manufacturer Buy-Back.
9. Ebay Transactions: Ebay Customers are required to contact our office @ 217-350-4501 within 24 hours of auctions end. A $500 deposit is due immediately following listing’s end. Balance due within 7 days.
10. Shipping & Delivery: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to arrange shipping and pay all costs associated with shipping. Midwest Diesel trucks LLC is not a shipping company or a transport broker. We do not guarantee pickup or delivery dates. No vehicle will be released prior to payment.
11. Titles: Titles are normally delivered FedEx Express Overnight. Titles may also be sent UPS or USPS. Titles are sent within 30days. Titles will only be sent once payment has cleared our bank. If a trade-in was accepted, a clean & clear title must be received with NO LIENS reported. Titles may not always be on hand in our office, titles may be in transit from auctions, banks, dealerships, or the state.
12. Warranties: Midwest Diesel Trucks LLC does not offer warranties. 100% of our vehicles are sold AS-IS WHERE-IS with NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NEW TRAILERS are SOLD AS-IS without a Warranty. Midwest Diesel TrucksLLC does not perform warranty work for any Manufacturer. Purchaser must contact Manufacturer with any warranty claim.
13. Pre-Buy Inspections: We encourage Pre-Buy Inspections on location or at authorized dealerships only. Inspections performed after the sale WILL NOT be accepted or considered. It is the buyers responsibility to thoroughly check out vehicles prior to purchasing.
14. Purchaser(s) understand they will pay 100% of any repairs associated with vehicle.
15. Condition of Vehicles: All vehicles sold are used vehicles with imperfections are not new. Most vehicles do not have extra keys, books, faceplates for stereo; DO NOT ASSUME WE HAVE ANYTHING EXTRA INCLUDED.
16. Returns: WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
17. Venue: Both Parties agree that in relation to any dispute or transaction involving this vehicle, the proper venue for any legal proceedings will be conducted in Macon County, Illinois.
18. Checks: If any check is returned for NSF or Stop Payment, you are responsible for all collection costs, bank fees, and attorney fees.
19. Breach of Contract: In the event of breach of contract or these terms by our customer, the customer is responsible for our attorney fees AND collection costs.
20. Purchaser Accepts current condition of vehicle or trailer and has personally inspected it and found it to be in satisfactory condition.